Tuesday, December 18, 2007

THE MOTHER

some people live the life completely but very few live in moments. She lives in those when i come across her glare of light and then afraid of blinking her two mini cameras she takes millions of photos in a second. Unaware of coming into sudden limelight i find myself completely exposed.

i asked her once
how was it to stay with me for so many months
to be gifted with honour of producing someoone
she said, its a heaven on earth for once

her affection and compassion
24*7 complete deviotion
i gifted her, she recalls
when voice box just worked hard to say 'ma' with full emotion

and when i used to sneeze
suddenly somewhere some heart gets freezed
and that doctor of mine
kept serving me nine to nine

seldom do two souls talk with words
but our breathes free those birds
which captivates those motions with emotions
fly coyly to led them have their premonitions

an arom of gloom creeps in
when a hard blow is given on face for some sin
but to see me suffering within
she finally spreads her arms to let me in

i see myself being sliced
she wants me to hold finger of my wife
for no cause she pulls her litttle finger
to push me away to another woman, why i wonder

1 comment:

Tarun aggarwal said...

last four lines are just amazing ....simply superb ...arvellous piece of writing dude...keep up the good show...