Thursday, July 30, 2009

The music of mind

All throughout my life, it has been others who have decided my course of action. I have been so weak that though I claim to fight the Rocky Mountains, yet I have never able to fight them. And these decision makers have always been there. They are still with me and they never leave me, perhaps I never let them go.

The symphonies they play bring excruciating pain and yet I crave to listen more. The rhythms are always out of sync with my frequency and yet resonations occur. In the orchestra of these countless musicians, I wish to play the role of the conductor. But it is never about the depth of the music I can produce, it has always been the arrogance that I can portray in front of my musicians that gives me the honor of holding that stick.

I wish I can fly away. To a world that is waiting for someone to write the new notes of the music of the mind. This will be the music in which every note will symbolize an emotion; every human will be free to act as a conductor with each note carrying a story of his own emotion, the purest one. There shall not be any dependence on others to create the music. The symphonies will elevate the starving souls to the higher orbit and minds will resonate in sync, despite each having its own frequency. For the bliss will not be in achieving resonance, but in getting thousands of frequencies giving something like mass pleasure.

And there shall the soul rest in peace. Amen.

4 comments:

Deepak Bagga said...

boss, it seems when you wrote this blog, you didn't write it. you was just thinking deeply, without caring what others are doing, and evrything was written automatically without the movement of your body.

The game of playing music with thousands and millions of musical notes is very intersting. keeping the purest musical note dominating makes this game more interesting.........

Sharma, Nishit said...

sahi hai boss.......It's pure philosophical stuff based out of pure imagination.....gr8 work...maza aa gaya

blankexpressions said...

If you want to be the conductor of your symphony, you can be any time. But first open your heart to yourself and find that music that is you. Once you find the music, you are the conductor and the audience for your composition...

Tarun aggarwal said...

purely abstract stuff....i guess u r good at writing it...but believe me still u can't disguise ur true expressions in the veil of this abstractism...afterall language is too weak a filter ...emotions and feelings know no boundaries..