Monday, March 31, 2008

To The Unknown...........

When I used to look at stars in my childhood, I used to think that destiny had conspired and put them beyond my reach. But the same destiny conspired once again to put all those stars in one person and obliged me to take the hand of that person. And when that moonlight used to soothe my feelings I used to wonder whether there is anything whose light can dim moonlight. That day, when I saw you, I felt as if the moon itself has come on earth and asking you to show the path for him.

Oh! Dear! Your smile pulls the soul out of me and it starts flying around you. It tries to touch your lips gently, fearing as if it can burst the beautiful bubble. And when your eyes blink, life seems to me moving in pulses where I find myself getting birth and dying continuously. And when you pull the knot out of your hair and lean your head backwards in order to let them dance, I feel as if the winds of romance start blowing and hammering my heart. And when you lean towards me and I get a chance to see how you breathe, I wish to freeze that moment and let you and myself spend whole of our lives in that freezing position.
Dear! I just wish to keep myself swimming in the ocean of love where I see a lot of fishes and when I see my starfish, I feel the currents of ocean pushing me away from you so that the final pleasure of touching you becomes unbearable. And in this beautiful journey of mine where all roads and their destination end on you, I wish I can hold you beside my seat for just a bit longer duration that can last till the last breathe of my life.

3 comments:

Tarun aggarwal said...

i wonder..who the lucky girl is?

Unknown said...

even i do boss....who is she??

Pratik said...

oh now that is really intriguinig.. you never told me about this..